Give your skin a soothing boost of hydration with this moisturizing face mask featuring powerful, fast-absorbing natural moisturizers like shea butter, sweet almond oil and soybean oil. This mask acts like a real stress-busting smoothie for the skin as it features some of the most powerful antioxidants found in plants. Our skin is the first line of defense with the outside world and it is constantly under assault from a variety of external, environmental aggressors. Incorporating our HYDRA-MASK into your weekly skincare routine will not only boost hydration and health, but also helps bolster its defenses with potent anti-pollution and antioxidant protection. This cream face mask also makes a great pick-me up for tired, thirsty, travel-weary skin or for soothing rejuvenation after too much sun.
Features & Benefits:
- Our proprietary Phytodermato Advanced Formula® delivers antioxidant & anti-pollution defense
- Raspberry stem cells and red algae combine to help maintain hydration, keep skin in balance, protect and reinforce the skin barrier
- Boosts skin moisture level and leave it plumper & more supple
- Improves skin radiance
- Skin looks smoother and lasts with continued use of 28 days
- Provides skin barrier support
- Intense infusion of potent antioxidants, including Vitamin E
- Soothes and calms inflammation or irritation from aggressors
- Versatile: use overnight, under eyes, after travel or sun exposure
- Ophthalmologist tested
- Vegan & cruelty-free
Phytodermato Advanced Formula® (combining extracts of Tomato stem cell and of Purslane): An anti-aging antioxidant shield that fights pollution, inflammation and free radicals in order to help preserve the skin's youthfulness.
Raspberry Leaf Stem Cell Extract: Shown to have the highest amount of antioxidant content of all plants, this phytoactive is rich in Vitamins A and C and combats free radicals and protects skin from environmental stressors that can lead to signs of aging. Soothing, restorative moisturizer that seals in moisture and supports a healthy skin barrier while calming skin inflammation.
Shea Butter: Superstar, rejuvenating hydrator with properties help protect the epidermis and maintain the integrity of the stratum corneum, softens skin.
Natural Vitamin E: Extracted from soybean seeds, it has antioxidant and moisturizing properties. Improves skin's radiance and tone, while playing an important role in helping to prevent skin damage.
Sweet Almond oil: A soothing, nutrient-packed, highly emollient botanical oil that helps skin stay balanced and delivering intense moisturization. Rich in Vitamins A and E it helps promote more even, brighter skin tone.
Red Algae: Amazing source of nutrients for the skin, including beta carotene and potent antioxidants that help protect skin from damaging pollutants and may even be beneficial against blue light damage. This phyto-active is rich in polysaccharides, peptides and amino acids to help skin stay hydrated and balanced.
AQUA (WATER) - CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE - GLYCERIN - CETEARYL ALCOHOL - GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE - OCTYLDODECANOL - BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER - 1,2-HEXANEDIOL - PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL - SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) LEAF CELL CULTURE EXTRACT - PORTULACA OLERACEA EXTRACT - RUBUS IDAEUS LEAF CELL CULTURE - TOCOPHEROL - GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL - CHONDRUS CRISPUS POWDER (CARRAGEENAN) - HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE - CARBOMER - SODIUM HYDROXIDE - CAPRYLYL GLYCOL - SORBITAN CAPRYLATE - ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN - PHENOXYETHANOL - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE).
Disclaimer: As innovation is at the core of our Brand, our ingredient listing may be updated. In case of need, we kindly invite you to carefully read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product.
This product is proven* to have immediate and long-term benefits:
- Improved skin moisture: +27% from first application
- 80% saw improved skin radiance from first application
- 75% of volunteers experienced improved skin smoothness immediately after first use.
- 85% experienced improved long-term smoothness after 28 days of use
- 90% reported it had an ultra-quenching and soothing power, and that it helped skin regain radiance and suppleness.
Ophthalmologist tested, suitable even for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
*In vivo test conducted on 10 women and 10 men. Aged 25-60